Trust. Silver earrings with garnet
Signature piece handmade by a Mexican
Sun earrings made of .925 silver
Mineral: Faceted Drop Garnet
Preparation time: 15 business days + shipping time
Materials & Care
Materials & Care
The gold plate material is nickel or tumbaga on the inside with a 14 or 18 carat gold plate coating (depending on the piece).
For a longer life of your gold plated products we recommend:
- Do not apply perfume directly to your jewelry (we recommend applying your perfume 5 minutes before putting on your jewelry)
- Do not expose jewelry to cleaning chemicals
- Do not use when doing physical activities
- Store your jewelry pieces separately, avoiding tangling it with other pieces
These simple steps will make the gold plate coating last much longer on your pieces.
The silver we use in our jewelry is .925 or .950 law (depending on the piece).
Silver oxidizes when exposed to the elements, meaning that it is normal for your silver to oxidize and take on a blackish color. This also depends on weather factors such as humidity and body factors such as PH.
What would be the recommendations then?
If your silver becomes oxidized, we recommend cleaning it with the cloth or special liquid for fine jewelry.
If your silver jewelry has minerals such as: opals, pearls, corals or very porous minerals, we recommend that you immerse yourself in the liquid or clean only the chain or silver parts, since if you also immerse the mineral it can be damaged and/or ruined.
The delivery time of your product will depend on the time it takes us to make each piece.
For more information, click here
- Due to their nature, stones can vary in shape , size and sometimes in shades . If you want to choose the stone for your jewelry, please place your order and then contact us via email to make it possible.
- All our pieces are handmade, the preparation time for your order may vary depending on the piece, please check the description carefully. If you have questions, write to us and we will gladly help you.
- We normally do not do URGENT orders but if you need a last minute gift please email us at email@example.com to let you know if we can help you.